Live Dealer Casino Hold’em is a variation of Texas Hold’em. Also the difference is that Casino Hold’em is played against the dealer not the other players. Other differences in Casino Hold’em are small except there is an addition bet and the payoff scale.
HOW TO PLAY CASINO HOLD’EM
The object of Live Dealer Casino Hold’em is to beat the dealer’s hand. When the cards are dealt both the player and dealer get two cards. Then the dealer flops the next five cards. The best five cards out of seven make a standard poker hand. The highest combination of the five cards between the player and dealer wins.
Casino Hold’em is played with a standard deck of 52 cards and shuffled after each hand is finished. The card values start with the Aca (A) and diminish in value as follows King (K), Queen (Q), Jack (J), 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3 and 2. The Ace may become the lowest card in some specific cases, lower than the 2. All the suits are of equal value.
In Casino Hold’em you make an ante bet then push the Deal button to deal the cards. The player will receive two card face up and the dealer two cards face down, then the dealer will flop
After the player receives his two cards and the three cards in the “flop” the player must make a decision to either do one of the following:
- Fold the hand – click the Fold button to end the game and lose the ante.
- Raise your bet – click the Raise button to continue the game and make a bet twice the ante. Then the next two cards are dealt.
When all the cards have been dealt (i.e. two cards to the play and two cards dealer and the five flop cards) the dealers’ cards are turned over to reveal which player has the best hand. If the player has the best hand, he/she wins! If the dealer has the best hand the player loses.
The player can make and additional bet, called AA bet. To make this bonus bet the player must first make an ante bet. After the ante bet has been made click on the AA circle and make your bet. The AA bet is only good for the first five cards dealt (i.e. the two player cards face up and the next three flop cards). The AA bet is independent of the entire game, the player can lose the hand and win the AA bet and visa versa.
- Dealer must qualify with a pair of 4’s or higher
- If the does not qualify, you win!
- If the dealer qualifies and the players hand beats the dealers hand the ante bet is paid using the table below.
- If the dealer qualifies and his hand bets the player hand, the player loses all bets(Ante and Call bets).
- If the qualifies and the players hand and the dealers hand are equal, all bets are returned.
Live Dealer Casino Hold’em
We recommend the casinos below to be the best live dealer casinos to play casino hold’em at
|Live Games: Blackjack, European Roulette, Baccarat, Casino Hold’em|
|Live Games: Blackjack, Baccarat, European Roulette, and Casino Hold ’em|